Thursday, February 21, 2008

"sound" check

Test, test... 1... 2.... 3. Check check. Can you hear me in the back? No? Good. That’s what you get for buying cheap tickets.

This is my initial blog for Pikes Peak Library District's “23 Things” program, which I hope will enlighten me in the ways of the web. (OK, I just want the free MP3 player.)

Although I have written professionally in the past, don't expect anything interesting in my web logs, OK? Low expectations are my only chance to impress you, so set that bar really low, subterranean even. I can lend you a shovel if you need it, but I’m out of bars so please provide your own.

Anyway, I’m just warming up (la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaaa…*cough*), so check back later and I may actually have something to say. (But probably not… low bar, remember?)

Peace out my peeps,

J-Dubya

P.S. – This is a post script.

No comments: